- About Us
- Flag Etiquette
- Contact Us
Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person.
Here are some examples of the types of personal information The Flag Shop may collect and how we may use it.
▪ When you create/register an online account with The Flag Shop, purchase a product, or participate in an online survey, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, blood group and credit card information.
▪ When you share your content with family and friends using The Flag Shop’s products, send gift certificates and products, or invite others to join you on The Flag Shop’s forums, The Flag Shop may collect the information you provide about those people such as name, mailing address, email address, and phone number.
▪ The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on The Flag Shop’s latest product announcements, offers and upcoming events. It also helps us to improve our services, content and advertising. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by unsubscribing from our mailing list.
▪ We also use personal information to help us develop, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising.
▪ From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with The Flag Shop, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
▪ We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve The Flag Shop’s products, services, and customer communications.
▪ If you enter into a contest, or similar promotion we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
▪ We work closely with certain non-profits such as the Mumbai Thalassemia Society & other blood banks to help facilitate potential donors to donate their blood to patients. These organizations contact us at times of emergencies. If we find that your blood group matches their requirement, then we may encourage you to donate blood & help save a life. However, you may opt-out of such notifications.
We also collect non-personal information − data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
▪ We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, location, and the time zone where The Flag Shop product is used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services and advertising.
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
If you want to disable cookies, check with your browser provider to find out how to disable cookies. Please note that certain features of The Flag Shop website will not be available once cookies are disabled.
As is true of most websites, we gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer the site, to learn about user behavior on the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. The Flag Shop may use this information in our marketing and advertising services.
In some of our email messages, we use a “click-through URL” linked to content on The Flag Shop website. When customers click one of these URLs, they pass through a separate web server before arriving at the destination page on our website. We track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. If you prefer not to be tracked in this way, you should not click text or graphic links in the email messages.
At times The Flag Shop may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with The Flag Shop to provide products and services, or that help The Flag Shop market to customers. Personal information will only be shared by The Flag Shop to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
The Flag Shop shares personal information with companies who provide services such as information processing, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to you, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect your information.
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for The Flag Shop to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national/international security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users.
The Flag Shop takes precautions — including administrative, technical, and physical measures — to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
The Flag Shop’s online services such as the The Flag Shop’s Online Store and website use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all web pages where personal information is collected. To make purchases, you must use an SSL-enabled browser such as Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer. Doing so protects the confidentiality of your personal information while it’s transmitted over the Internet.
When you use some of The Flag Shop’s products/services, or applications or post on The Flag Shop’s blog or social networking service, the personal information you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these instances. For example, if you list your name and email address in a blog posting, that information is public. Please take care when using these features.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13 we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
To provide location-based services on The Flag Shop’s products, The Flag Shop and our partners and licensees may collect, use, and share precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of your computer or device. This location data is collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identify you and is used by The Flag Shop and our partners and licensees to provide and improve location-based products and services.
The Flag Shop’s websites, products/services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to The Flag Shop’s employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
The Flag Shop
2nd Flr, Bldg No. 6
Laxmi Mill Estate
Shakti Mill Lane, Mahalaxmi
Bombay - 400011.
Buy our revolutionary quality flags & get it
delivered to your doorstep. Most orders above ₹1,500 are shipped for free. SHOP NOW
Still curious about us? Go ahead, find out a little more of our past & see how we are soaring into the future.
Apparently we get awarded for doing what we'd do anyway. View all our prestigious awards.
Read what some of our wonderful customers have to say about us & our products.